Ford Extended Service Plans for New & Pre-Owned Vehicles
Reasons Why you Need a Service Plan:
ESP Benefits and Overview:
- Maintains vehicle protection for key components after the New Vehicle Limited Warranty has expired.
- Vehicles may be too complex for do-it-yourself owners.
- Reduces the financial risk of vehicle ownership.
- Provides transportation when vehicle is in for a covered repair.
- May add resale Value.
- Its a comprehensive service plan from Ford that covers critical components and associated labor.
- Gives you the assurance that your vehicle has the protection it needs.
- At a great Price! You could save the amount of the plan cost with just one covered repair!
- Helps provide protection against the cost of unexpected repair bills after your New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
- Provides towing reimbursement.
- Provides rental car reimbursement.
- 24-Hour roadside assistance is only a toll-free call away.
- Road Hazard Tire Coverage may be added to eligible Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- Provides factory-trained technicians and genuine Ford parts.
- A Proven winner with more than 30 Million contracts Sold.
ESP Gives You Genuine Peace of Mind from Ford
We want you to be completely satisfied with your vehicle ownership experience. That's where Ford ESP comes in. Ford ESP gives you the assurance that your vehicle has the protection it needs. We'll use genuine parts and genuine service to keep your vehicle running at its best. All this and competitive pricing add up to genuine Peace of Mind!
Coverage Provided in U.S. and Canada
With Ford ESP, your're confident knowing you're covered at 4,600 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury
dealers in the U.S. and Canada
Ford ESP Plans are Fully Transferable
In most cases Ford ESP may be included in your finance contract. Convenient interest-free installment plans
are also available for 5, 11 or 17 months.
This may add Value to your vehicle when you Sell of Trade your vehicle.
Benefits You'll Receive with Every Extended Service Plan.
Rental Car Reimbursement:
- Up to 10 Days per repair visit.
- $28 per day ($35 per day for Lincoln.)
- Includes repairs covered by the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
Roadside Assistance Administered by Ford Auto Club:
- Toll-Free assistance available 24-Hours a day by calling 1-800-241-3673
- Flat tire change.
- Battery jump starts.
- Lock-out assistance
- Out-of-fuel- assistance
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Destination assistance
Everything Listed above is included with Every ESP.
Below are a list of the Extended Service Plans we currently offer:
Powertrain CARE ~ Covers 29 Critical Components ~ BASIC VALUE
Base CARE ~ Covers 84 Major Components ~ GOOD VALUE
Extra CARE ~ Covers 113 Major Components ~ BETTER VALUE
Premium CARE ~ Covers OVER 500 Key Components ~ GREATEST VALUE
Want to Know More?... We Thought you Would.
For Professional Assistance choosing your Extended Service Plan,
Please Contact one of our Financial Professionals at: (888) 362-9642